Peracetic Acid for Breweries
Biosan peracetic acid is a highly effective sanitizer approved by the EPA to kill bacteria and other microbes found in brewery tanks, pipelines, pumps, filter, tables and counter tops. Using Biosans industry tested products will boost confidence knowing each of our products:
Rapidly kills a wide range of microbes at low concentrations, including bacteria, fungi, spores, slime and “superbugs”
Temperature and hard-water tolerant
Non-foaming formulation can be sprayed or fogged
Wastewater system friendly with no residue
A cost-effective solution for sanitation in quality-conscious breweries
Easy to use
Our Brewery Sanitation Products
- EPA-registered acid sanitizer specially formulated with nitric acid
- Ideal for breweries, dairy farms and wherever low pH is required
- Combines intensity of acid rinse with proven sanitizing efficacy of peracetic acid, in one step
- For more information on Oxy-Strike, Click here
- Effectively penetrates the protective shell on a biofilm to kill underlying bacteria
- Rapidly disperse into the environment as harmless oxygen, water, carbon dioxide and acetic acid
- Ideally suited for clean-in-place (CIP) systems
- For more information on Oxysan, Click, here
- This acid sanitizer provides effective germicidal action on a broad range of micro-organisms
- Removes water scale and mineral build-up
- Leaves equipment surfaces in an acidic range which lengthens the life of stainless steel parts
- For more information on AgroSan, Click here
- Highly concentrated, non-foaming acid detergent formulated to clean an entire system in a single wash cycle.
- Replaces the standard acid and chlor-alkaline detergent steps.
- Allows the operation to reduce other inherent cleaning costs by reducing the overall use of water, energy and chemicals.
- Low usage rate provides a cost-per-wash savings of up to 40% vs. other detergents.
- For more information on One-Step CIP Detergent, Click here