Biosan peracetic acid is is a highly effective sanitizer approved by the EPA to kill bacteria and other microbes found in brewery tanks, pipelines, pumps, filter, tables and counter tops. Use it with confidence in your brewing operation!
- Rapidly kills a wide range of microbes at low concentrations, including bacteria, fungi, spores, slime and “superbugs”
- Fights beerstone
- Temperature and hard-water tolerant
- Non-foaming formulation can be sprayed or fogged
- Wastewater system friendly with no residue
- Easy to use
- A cost-effective solution for sanitation in quality-conscious breweries
Choose from three Biosan products developed specifically for breweries:
- Effectively penetrates the protective shell on a biofilm to kill underlying bacteria
- Rapidly disperse into the environment as harmless oxygen, water, carbon dioxide and acetic acid
- Ideally suited for clean-in-place (CIP) systems
- This acid sanitizer provides effective germicidal action on a broad range of micro-organisms
- Removes water scale and mineral build-up
- Leaves equipment surfaces in an acidic range which lengthens the life of stainless steel parts
- Highly concentrated, non-foaming acid detergent formulated to clean
an entire system in a single wash cycle.
- Replaces the standard acid and chlor-alkaline detergent steps.
- Cleans without foaming, leaving the system clean and sparkling.
- Allows the operation to reduce other inherent cleaning costs by
reducing the overall use of water, energy and chemicals.
- Low usage rate provides a cost-per-wash savings of up to 40% vs. other detergents.
- Also available with Peracetic Acid
Biosan, LLC is a peracetic acid supplier for the brewing, food and beverage, laundry, waste water and agriculture/horticulture industries. For more information about peracetic acid from Biosan, LLC, please contact us today.